- Mr shopper offers a warranty on all goods purchased, on behalf of and in line with the warranty policy undertaken by the manufacturer/supplier of the Products, provided that the Products have not been altered or used, contrary to the instructions. Warranty is usually 12 months from date of purchase and is a repair warranty, unless otherwise stated by the manufacturer.
- If the Products are found to be defective during the warranty period, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You shall also be required to produce the original invoice as proof of purchase. Where the Product is found to be defective, the manufacturer/supplier, shall, at its sole discretion;
(a) repair or replace the failed, unsafe or defective Product; or
(b) refund you the price paid for it.
- Products which are NOT defective or damaged or which you found to be unsuitable, can be returned within 7 (seven) days from date of delivery. This is subject to the Products being in its original condition, not tampered with, and the packaging/manuals/cables/remote control units etc. being in its original condition.
The following May Not be returned or refunded:
- Delivery & Installation Costs, Gift Vouchers.
- No Returnable or Refundable items
- Digital Content
- Any Damaged or Abused items
Mr Shopper is entitled to charge a 15% handling fee if the products are not returned like new, such as:
- Where the product has been opened
- Where the returned item is missing parts or product accessories including manuals
- In the case of small items, where the item is damaged due to not being properly packaged by the customer for its return shipment